Sunday, October 15, 2006


Substance falling apart all around and inside me. Feeling so empty. Deserted. Stop and watch my universe. My sun is getting older. And everything is ice and warmth. Stop doing that! Can’t you feel the life breaking? A spear of grass is being born from a straw. You feel so free, so peaceful. Did my heart imprison you, my love? Eyes smiling when crying. The truth is crushed under the lie. We got to save the star. She’s fading away. There’s no place like home. He’s waiting…

Photo © Jean-Sébastien Monzani - "The night before"
.................................................................................

I feel so free... Like a bird in the sky. Free to fly as high as i can and as far as I want to in the four corners of the world... And free to always come back.
Ma simt ca un suflet eliberat care poate sa-si continue drumul.

0 comments: