Friday, September 08, 2006








When you look at me all limits collapse. And the ring bearer asks me: Where is the truth, my Lord? I realise: I lost it. It’s deep within the purple clouds of your eyes. Hearts drone to each other. The Master is working good. Spell the feeling! How does it smell? White around dropping inside you. Maybe… Realise the pain and put it into the cage. It doesn’t hurt. Then break free into the cosmic tree. Green. He looks at you. He sees you. It’s him. It’s you.

Photo © fili . - "the everblooming"
........................................................

I want my points back! I want you back, the way you were! I think I want back...
I hate you! And I really, really miss you...

- Hey, ce faci?
- Diverse.
- Si in rest?...
- De ce m-ai sunat?
- N-aveam cu cine sa-mi consum minutele...

Stii ca e o minciuna. Stiu ca stii. Si ma astept sa fii si tu constient de faptul ca stiu ca stii treaba asta. De fapt din cauza asta nici nu mai e o minciuna. Devine o gluma intre doi prieteni care stiu despre ce vorbesc. Si ma bazez pe inteligenta ta sa te ajute sa-ti dai seama ca de fapt prin "minciuna" asta iti spun adevarul: vroiam sa te aud...

0 comments: